Eliminate beard dandruff, itchiness and dry, brittle hair. Natural ingredients give you deep softening and conditioning throughout the day or overnight while you sleep.
• Soften, moisturize and nourish beard hair
• Soften and nourish skin under beard
• Promote even, healthy hair growth
• Eliminate beard itch
• Eliminate beard dandruff
• Act as leave-in conditioner during the day or overnight while you sleep
• Leverage the amazing power of fragrances to build human relationships
Natural Beard Butter Ingredients:
• Shea Butter
• Clear Jojoba Oil
• Castor Oil
Suggested Use: Daily
Hold Strength: Light
How to Use Beard Butter:
• Scoop a dime-sized amount of beard butter and place it in your palm.
• Rub your hands together to distribute the beard butter through to your fingertips and warm it up.
• Start with the oldest growth, working your fingers through your beard to the newest growth. Work your hands through your beard to disperse the product, remembering to get the skin underneath.
• Use your fingertips to distribute the product through your mustache.
• Follow your beard butter up with a quick brush through using a brush designed for beards.
What Does Beard Butter Do?
Beard butter is a natural way to condition your beard deep down to the follicles while also delivering moisture and nutrients to the skin underneath. Your beard butter is going to offer a little bit of hold and control to tame those stubborn flyaways. Beard butter can prevent beard dandruff, itchiness and dry, brittle hair. Regular use of beard butter will fight patchiness and make your beard appear fuller. This product also promotes growth, beard health, softness and shine and makes your beard smell great until the end of the day.
Does Beard Butter Help Beard Growth?
Though beard butter was not designed to help beard growth, it is a happy side effect. Beard butters are natural products packed with deep-moisturizing oils and butters that deliver nutrients and hydration right down to the roots of each hair. The natural ingredients actively promote hair strength which prevents breakage and split ends, giving your beard a fuller look while also clearing debris from the base of each hair, allowing it to grow normally. Regular use of beard butter will do wonders for bearded men with patchy manes.
How Often Should I Butter My Beard?
The answer to this question depends entirely on what you want from your beard butter. If you need it to control your flyaways and give your beard a neater look as you work all day, then daily use in the morning is perfect. If you’re just using your beard butter to deep-condition your beard, once or twice a week is going to deliver results. Daily use is going to be great for your beard, but if you only use your beard butter once or twice per week, your beard will still benefit.
What's the difference between Beard Butter and Beard Oil?
Beard oil offers more conditioning and moisturizing than beard butter but none of the hold. Intended to be fully absorbed by the hair and skin underneath, beard oil is the consistency of olive oil or sunflower oil. Beard butter is thicker, intended to smooth over some flyaways while also soaking into and conditioning each hair. Beard oil and beard butter make a great combo, like a one-two punch of deep hydration, leaving your beard looking soft, healthy and moisturized. Beard oil should be used after a shower when the hair is damp. Then, you have to let it absorb for a few minutes. After that, apply beard butter for style, hold and more conditioning. You’ll also reap beard butter’s benefits by applying it before bed as an overnight deep-conditioning treatment.
*PLEASE NOTE: Butters may melt during the shipping process. Open container with caution, if you receive your butter and it is in a liquid state close and shake the container vigorously and then place the container in your freezer to allow it to return to a solid-state.